We work very hard to treat our patients the same way we would like to be treated: with respect, professionalism, and sensitivity toward the needs of others. We understand the expectations of the patients and families we serve, and we do everything we can to make sure each patient has an exceptional experience at our practice.
As a team, we promise to:
- Treat you with respect. From the moment you enter our practice, we want you to feel comfortable, welcome, and appreciated. We are here for you, and it’s our goal to build your trust in us so we can help you smile.
- Make your treatment as comfortable as possible. We understand that sometimes life happens, which is why we spend extra time making sure you understand your appliances, and providing home care instructions to deal with most orthodontic emergencies. For many of our patients, this is their first experience with orthodontics, which is why we also offer an after-hours emergency number and next-business-day emergency appointments.
- Be efficient with your time and money. We know you have a busy schedule, and we don’t think your appointments should interfere with your life. All our appointments are appropriately scheduled so you will spend less time in the waiting room and dental chair, and more time out enjoying the things that make you smile.
- Provide an office environment that is friendly, inviting, and professional. Your comfort is important to us, and because we work with patients of all ages, we recognize that each person who visits our practice has unique needs and expectations.
- Use environmentally friendly alternatives and reduce waste whenever possible, while maintaining a thoroughly hygienic facility.
Our brand new office allows us to offer you the latest in technology, including:
- State-of-the-art digital X-ray machine that uses lower radiation and less scatter than older film models, which means safer X-rays for you and your family
- Digital photographs that allow us to show you instantly and in great detail how your teeth and bite can benefit from orthodontic treatment
- We use paperless options whenever possible, including corresponding via email and text message, and we are continually looking for new ways to become completely paperless while ensuring your information remains private.
- Our website offers you the convenience of seeing your upcoming appointments and account balance, and even making payments online. We also offer appointment reminders via email and text message.
- You can check your patient rewards program balance online and order gift cards using your points at your favorite retailers.